UArizona - SOS/ Student Success & Outreach
1. Individuals who opt-in to receive messages from SOS/Student Success & Retention Innovation will receive:
- Answer to questions (SOS) - unlimited, based on individual usage
- Weekly motivational messages (Motivation Monday) - 1 message per week, depends on independent opt-in
- General outreach each semester. - Up to 2 messages per month, based on user preferences
- Messages per month will vary. Individuals are not limited in the number of questions they can ask SOS
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at sos.arizona.edu
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. Depending on opt-ins you will receive more frequent messages. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.